Sovereign Homes and their partners are dedicated to demonstrating their commitment to reducing their contribution to Australia’s construction waste.
Committed to improving the commonplace adoption of sustainable practice and environmentally sensitive design, the knowledge gained during this process is here to share with our clients.
Meeting our expectations of performance
Each manufacturer, product, supplier selected for inclusion in the development of The Beachmere Project was meticulously considered to ensure best practice outcomes were not only achieved, but were surpassed.
Some considerations before the inclusion of each product, manufacturer, supplier involved an assessment of the following;
- Commitment to the reduction of wastage of natural resources
- Practice in waste management during manufacture, delivery, and installation
- Eco-friendly performance through innovative product design
- Delivery of outstanding energy efficiency now and into the future
- Optimisation of water conservation
- Delivering air quality that offers maximum comfort, voiding the use of harmful airborne toxins in design, production, installation.
- Contribution to outstanding livability with minimal long-term environmental impact.